A downloadable game for Windows
Scribble Ships is a 2D top-down arcade shooter that tosses the player into a world of color and chaos. With a range of ships to choose from, the player is tasked with coloring the monochromatic enemies that are trying to take your color away.
Scribble Ships will release sometime in January 2017 for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This is a beta test to showcase the gameplay and features and look for any bugs that may spring up.
- Three playable ships, each with their own set of strengths and weaknesses
- Three Custom Ship slots to make your own ships!
- Different weapons that upgrade throughout the game
- Four unique enemies with different behaviours and mechanics
- An exciting boss fight
- Destroyed enemies are "painted" into the background, letting you observe your destruction at the end of a game
Powerups and Abilities
- Dash to escape scary situations and knock back any enemies that you hit
- Weapon and Speed upgrades imporve your ship over the course of the game
- Shield power up
- Much more coming in the full release!
Fixed a few bugs where crashing occurred during custom ship drawing and a few other minor bugs.
Download and play the executable!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.